Saturday, April 01, 2006

Not much happening

Nothing major happened today, I decided to stay home rather than go to the footy as it's so damn cold. I'm just not ready for the cold Melbourne weather just yet!

I am watching the game on the TV. Essendon are going well so far, so i hope that continues so I can Gloat with Dad when he and Andrew get home. Andrew is a Sydney supporter and that's who we are playing tonight.

It's amazing just how many people have commented to say they have downloaded my Freebie Paper Pack. So many people I don't know and wouldn't assume even knew my blog existed before now. So that's kind of cool.

I will continue to dig through my hard drive later for the elements pack to compliment those papers.

On to the Katrina report.... Katrina went back wards last night, she had a terrible night and was up from 3:30am till after 5am. She fidgets so much that its hard for her to go to sleep because she just doesn't allow herself to stop and relax and settle for sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

I am soooooooooo not ready for winter either. There is snow on the mountain in Hobart this morning. Hope you have a better night with Katrina tonight.

Sun Apr 02, 02:17:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home