Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Undecided

I have just been working on a layout quickly and I can't decide which version I like best. One is a floral background with some transparency to the textured background underneath and the other is just the textured background.
I'll post the pics here, let me know what you think is better as I am torn.

Kit Used: Shabby Princess' - Flea Market Chick, Font: Rockwell (OTT) and Textured BG - Me


















I didn't get up to too much today, just some house work and time with Katrina. She has been a little grumpy today, but i think it's because of her teething.
Tomorrow I will more than likely upload the Spring Fun Accessory Pack for those interested. I would do it now but Katrina went to sleep VERY early for her, so I'm going to need some sleep as she will definitely get up early now.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the second one best, the accents stand out better against it. It it were me, I'd move the discover tag a little to the right, make it a little more off center, but that's just my taste. Love the photo!

Tue Apr 04, 04:56:00 am 2006  
Blogger Tina said...

I agree - I prefer the second layout. :-)

Tue Apr 04, 06:41:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the first one..but I may be out voted :)
~marie

Tue Apr 04, 02:47:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I too love the second one, but thats just cause I am drawn to pretty florals. However I am drwan to the photo in the top one, so tat gets my vote..after all isn't that what we want. Such a cute photo.

TFS
Serene

Tue Apr 04, 07:04:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the second one also.

Lei

Tue Apr 04, 10:13:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

I like the first one best. The plain BG does not draw attention away from your lovely photo and embelishments. :) Whichever you choose, however, they are both stunning!

Wed Apr 05, 08:48:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the lo of Katrina with the patterned paper - it accentuates her beautiful red hair. Thank you also for the Spring fun goodies - I saw the papers on Digiscrapdivas and was delighted to find the matching elements. Thanks for your generosity!!
JSF

Wed Apr 05, 05:01:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the floral better - and I love her little hands - so darling.
Also, thanks for the Spring fun freebies - very nice! Tanya

Sun Apr 09, 01:48:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home