Wednesday, April 05, 2006

a little scrapping done

Didn't get up to too much today, we had people here most of the day fitting new Aluminium windows in the house, so It was hard to do much of anything. I was planning on going on a shopping spree, but was tired and it's cold and I just couldn't be bothered lugging Katrina around while she was tired also. I will more than likely do it tomorrow while more of the windows are being fitted.

I picked up a laybuy full of clothes for Katrina today though. I have no idea where I am going to fit all the stuff... but you know I will make room for it somewhere!!

I came acroos this today and it was the inspiration I needed to scrap, even if it was a lift of papernscissors at 2peas.
Justine: 3 Months Old:

















Supplies Used: wavy ltbrown stitch, leather corner frame, grungy solid BG Paper (altered slightly) -Kathy Moore's - Let Your Light Shine Page Set
creamy twill - Kathy Moore's Boat House Page Set
Pink Tab & Inked edge tab - Kathy Moore's Sweet feet pink accesories kit.
pinkypie Diamond Jewel - Gina Miller
holed edges note paper - Amy Martin
mintyfresh-flower - Chritsy Lyle (recolored slightly)
Pink decorative circles PP - me
Fonts: BigMisterC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home