Friday, April 21, 2006

It's Been A Long Time...

I have been busy with lots of little things and been trying not to spend all day on the computer which has left me with less time to blog I guess.

I also have spent a huge chuck of last weekend at Andrew's parents house and then went to work with Andrew on Tuesday so he could show off bubs, so I have been out and about LOTS.

I went shopping today. I bought Katrina a cute pink parker (jacket) for those cold rainy days which are fast approaching and a cute green zip up top from Pumpkin Patch. It will go so well with her hair. I just love her in green.

I also bought the April Issue of Creaking Keepsakes and the May/June Simple Scrapbooks and a book Jungle Peepers for Katrina. She already has one like it which is her fav called Farm Peepers so I had to get this one to go with it... now I just need to find 2 more and I will have the set.

I bought a 1GB iPod Shuffle for Melissa's Birthday. I decided since the girls all put in $25 each we had $125 but the 512mb was $99 and 1 gb was $149 so I added a little extra as I felt bad that we couldn't afford a iPod Nano as they are so much better with the screen and the choice of picking which songs you want played etc...
I rang to wish he Happy Birthday Earlier and she told me she already has a list of 120 songs for download... she'll be so excited when she finds out she's got the bigger one and can fit more songs than that... roughly 240. I would still love to get her a $20 iTunes Card to go with it, but i have gone over budget as it is and i still need to buy a card and wrapping and a cake!

Im looking foward to her party tomorrow though as I am missing seeing all the girls and guys and just looking forward to having a drink and a parma and chips for dinner!

I have been doing some scrapping this last week too so Here's what I have come up with:


















Credits: Kathy Moore's Spring Fling Kit @ ACOT Fonts: Boring Showers Also: used Amy Matrin's Corners set1 #4




















Credits: Kit Name: Boho Chick Designer: Michelle Colleman Available at: scrapartist Fonts: Too Many Secrets, The Buns Scraplift of MizAmyLou



















Credits: Kit Name: April Fools Designer: LaWanna Desjardin Fonts: Boring Showers Notes: Also Used: Kathy Moore's Inked Edge and Lawanna's Fresh Start Alpha Available at: Addicted To Digital


















Credits: Elements - Gina Miller's Weathered & Worn Elements (My Hearts Wish & Playroom) and BG from Gina Miller's Earthy Vibe Freebie.Available at: scrapbook bytes store Fonts: CK Cursive & Arial Notes: inspired by hyperstarre's The Girl layout from 2peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home