Monday, June 19, 2006

The Bad News... The good News...

The Bad News is... I applied for some DTs over the last few weeks mainly to see if I am considered good enough. A coupple of them I am not good enough or not what they are looking for apparently. That's fine, I really didn't expect to be, but i guess you never can know if you don't try huh.

Good news though is one of my layouts will be in an upcomming issue of Scrapbook Creations issue 34 I believe and I have another one possibly going to Scrapbooking Memories, so at least the aussie mags seem to think I am ok! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're better than okay, Juzzie! I think you do great work! There are just so many people out there trying to get on DTs, it's tough! Congrats on the getting published, though!

Mon June 19, 10:29:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

well a big :P to them and a big wahoo over the mags :)

Tue June 20, 12:45:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh congrats on being published - let us know so we can look out for them!

Tue June 20, 05:50:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home