Monday, May 22, 2006

Bad Blogger!

I know, I know... I've been a bad blogger!

I have been a little depressed this past week and busy working on Andrew's business website (part of the reason for being depressed, as it had been a struggle and caused a few arguements).

Though I had a terrific day yesterday although I didn't do too much. It was good spending time at home just Andrew, Katrina & Myself for a while. No rushing around to go to Andrew's Parents house. I actually enjoyed just reading the Sunday paper and eating my breakfast without being rushed.

I have found some time along the way to scrap though... I'll post those layouts in a little bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Good to "see" you again, Justine! Take care. {hugs}

Tue May 23, 08:45:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home