Thursday, May 04, 2006

Shopping & Scrapping

Ahhhh... my two favourite things to do!
Today more of the aluminum windows were being installed and since it's been a cold day, I decided to take Katrina and go shopping of course! Today's destination was DFO (Direct Factory Outlets). I was looking for a possible outfit to wear for the wedding I'm going to on Saturday, but no such luck. Katrina scored big, with 3 pairs of jeans, 1 paid of pretty flared flower pattern track pants, 2 long sleeve tops with nice flower patterns on them and a pink cap with the words cutie in fake diamonds(it's still a little big, but she loves caps and this one was perfect) all from Pumpkin Patch and she also got 2 Giant books one Jasper the Cat and Danny the Duck, which are from the same series as her beloved Giant Sam the Dog book.

I have just finished downloading the Newest kit from Kathy Moore - Sunny Side Up at Digidiva Designs and am loving the colors and feel of this one. Now I just need to scour my photos for something to match.

















{Edited to Add}
Well I couldn't help myself... i just had to use the kit so here is a layout I just did using it:
Simply You:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that's one gorgeous layout and what a face!!!!!
Eugenia

Wed June 14, 12:45:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home