Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Layout Share

Ok so I haven't posted any layouts in a while... bad little me!

Taking It All In:

















Credits: DSD May 06 Megakit, Fonts: Digs My Hart

A Day At The Park:

















Credits: DSD May 06 Megakit Fonts: Eight Fifteen

You Are My Everything:


















Credits: My Everything Word Art - Julie Mead, Stiching - Kathy Moore, Doodle Border (recolored) - Gina Cabrera, Flower, brad & stiched labels - Danielle CT (shakespere in love kit) Fonts: Digs My Hart, CK Cursive & CK Jacque

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

wow Justine - LOVE The black layout and love the at the park layout and hehe love the takeing it all in one too... [personal fav would be the a day at the park - such a great use of so many photos! Might have to save that for inspiration! :)]

Wed May 03, 11:28:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Aw Justine, I love your new layouts, especially the "You Are My Everything"! You rock, girl!
{hugs}

Thu May 04, 11:13:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home