Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Quick Review - This last week

I know it has been too long since I last blogged. I have been really bad at this lately. I have had so much going on and yet not much of it has been overly important either.

Melissa's Birthday was fantastic, we bumped into a few people we all went to high school with, so it was rather interesting. I have caught up with Melissa most of this week actually, so its been fun, but considering i hadn't seen her much for a while, it was funny to be spending so many days in the last week with her.

I have been spoiling Katrina as I got her a lot of Dora the Explorer stuff this week (well she has not got everything as yet, i still have stuff in the car!) She got a Dora floating island for the bath, a swiper toy, 3 Dora DVDs, and a Dora & Boots figurine thinggys that can go in the bath also.

I have been enjoying my iPod so much lately, I think it has something to do with rediscovering old favorites, enjoying new songs and finding old songs which are new to me and discovering what some others may have enjoyed all along, which i had no idea about. I am also noticing that I have been connecting more with a lot of lyrics in songs and feel the emotions the songs are about myself. While I have always done this, I am finding it more in songs that i don't usually listen to or in song i normally wouldn't like if not for my connection with the lyrics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Hi Justine,

First of all, I owe you an apologie... I never saw the nice comment you left on my blog the other day. I am sorry for not taking the time to check it and thanking you. I have added you to my bloglist as well, thank you so much for adding me to yours.
I must say I am not a very good blogger, lol, this is all very new to me, but perhaps we can change that right?
I enjoy reading your blog and your LO's are simply amazing... a realy joy to watch!
Take care, Justine! Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S.: I have made my apology public on my blog... :)

Fri Apr 28, 05:15:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home