Sunday, April 30, 2006

Getting It Off My Chest

Listning to: Just in case - JahiemI have been down in the dumps lately about a few things. 1. Living at home with my parents. They have been really getting to me lately and for the first time in my life being out of this house has never been more appealing to me. I also have been feeling the the meat between the sandwich on various issues between my parents and Andrew. Then there have been a few things i haven't been happy about due to Andrew's actions and attitude, but after a brief argument with him last night about something UN-related we started to discuss some of our feelings about other things and I feel like i got a lot off my chest and unusually we could both see things from each others points of view. I feel so much better just saying it all to him, rather than keeping it all inside, so that fact he could see where I was coming from was good too. I think her got some things he really needed to say out too so it was good for both of us.

I now feel much better today, or at least feel like some of the weight on my shoulders is gone. I know it's not all going to be perfect from here out, but I feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel now, whereas I wasn't thinking that way for a little while until now.

So to make things even better, no one is home Right now besides Katrina and she's happily playing so I have the music turned up (which always helps my moods) and I am enjoying the freedom of doing what I want, as I please for these few hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, getting that stuff out usually helps. I can't imagine the stress of living with your parents, especially if there are issues between them and Andrew. But, sounds like you're having a great day today, so enjoy! Music always makes me happier, too!

Mon May 01, 03:36:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home