Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Good... Then The Bad

Yesterday Andrew and I had a wedding for one of the guy's in his car club, whom he's good friends with. The wedding went really well and the reception was great. I enjoyed talking with the girl next to me which was a relief. The food was great and after some feelings of not really wanting to go I'm glad I did.

On a sad note Andrew's Grandfather passed away last night, though we didn't get the news until today as he lives in India (Andrew is part Indian although you would never in a million years guess it by looking at him).
I don't know what will happen because of this, the family or at least Andrew's mum may have to go over to India for a funeral, so I am just waiting to hear what will be happening.

Hearing this news has brought up a lot of feelings I have about all the family members who have passed away in the last 5 1/2 years, so I have had a bit of a cry for both his grandpa and those who I have lost today, which was good for getting the emotion out but as always left me tired and drained from it all, so I took a nap with Katrina this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Justine. I can totally identify with that having had some major losses in the last few years. Probably good that you did have a good cry...hope you feel better today :) .

Sun May 07, 10:35:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home