Friday, May 26, 2006

What do you think of this?

I was playing around with designing a pattern paper and below is what I come up with. Now here is where I need your input. Do you think this this is any good? Would you use something like this? Any constructive critisim is welcome. I'm not sure I am 100% happy with it so I am asking for some input. who knows I may even send you the file when im done if you leave me a comment answering my questions of giving some sort of feedback.

Thanks in advance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfing through blogs over at digiscrapdivas ;) If I were you, I'd try it with a white background...the greyish color is making it look a little too dingy or faded...but that's just my opinon :)

Sat May 27, 12:05:00 am 2006  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

I agree with Jenn, Justine, a lighter (or maybe brighter) background would improve the gorgeous pattern. And if I may offer some more advice: texture! texture! texture! :) Hope this helps, Justine! {hugs}

Sun May 28, 01:57:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home