Thursday, June 22, 2006

Scrap Ramblings

I got another DT rejection lastnight... ahhh well the DT's I am on rawk and I have to wonder if I truely could fot it all in with some time to do layouts with kit's i have bought.

So I have been doing a bit of blog reading today and well... everyone's lives sound so much more interesting than mine! It seems everyone is busy doing lots of things and still got time to scrap! My big question is how do you fit it all in??

I got woken up by the phone this morning, I was not happy at all especially since they hung up before I could answer.

I just thought of an idea, does anyone wanna scraplift me and I'll scraplift you and then we will both try and scraplift the scraplifts each other did and see if it really comes anything like the original or if it comes out completely different.
If it sounds like fun to you, leave me a comment.

Oh and I finally checked my sitemeter which i installed the other day and wow, people have visited me here from places I didn't even think of like Netherlands and Japan and Ireland so Hi to everyone *wave*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home