Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Updates

Had a busy weekend. Dada had some painting to do so to keep Katrina away from the fumes we were barely home.

Spent lots of time at the in-laws and then we had a going away party and a visit to andrew's best friends place to see the new baby boy again and catch up with him before he goes to Perth for a few weeks for work.

Today Katrina and I spend well over an hour outside drwing chalk art on the footpath, riding her little bike and just enjoying the sunshine. It was a great way of taking heaps of photos also.

I also just go a layout done of it all today too;



for all the details visit here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, love the bright colors and fun details of your LO!!

Tue June 27, 05:04:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh love the layout Juzzie!! Looks like Katrina had so much fun!!! I use to love drawing on the path with chalk :)

Tue June 27, 11:40:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

I love your digital layouts! Very inspiring and your daughter is just adorable. I love to take inspiration from digital layouts and I get a newsletter from http://www.scrapgirls.com/.
Have you heard of them? I think your style would be perfect for their DT.
:) Hope you are having a great weekend.

Sun July 02, 11:36:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home