Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Thoughts

Wow I have a bit of a headache right now. I seem to have had them the last few days, is it at all possible the fact I have tried to cut down my snaking on junk food could cause me headaches??

It's freezing here and im shivering, I would turn up the heater but mum is getting hot sweats (menopause) so I am stuck with being cold till it goes away.

I have been busy creating some layouts this week, so glad to get time to scrap. It's getting harder and harder to scrap, keep up with forums, blogs, emails etc. I seem to always be one of the last people to know whats going on in the digi world even though Im on and off the computer all day, most of the time.

Some of my most recent layouts:
All About Me Credits












Phone Talk Credits











Katrina&Mummy Credits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, if you've cut down on sugar that'll give you headaches for possibly a few days, but they should go away soon, so if they don't, it's not that!

Your layouts are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sat July 22, 01:25:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home