Thursday, July 27, 2006

Layouts Printed

Today I got about 30 of my digi layouts printed out at 8x8 size. After a total mishap from the last time I tried to get my digi layouts printed, where they were stretched and parts of them were cut off this time was perfect and I have worked out why. I joined rabbit photo's rewards club whereby I can get 8x10" prints at $3 AUS, which is a great deal.
". The trick is to make the hi-res .jpg file 8x8 then go and make the canvas size 10x8" so that each side has a little extra white space which I just cut off to make it a true 8x8". On my receipt is says that although for the 30 layouts I printed at $3 The total come to $90 and the discount came to $209.70 so thats good news for my wallet, especially since I have over a hundred more layout to print... eek!

It's so great viewing them in an album, I keep looking at them and Katrina was quite happy looking at them too. She kept looking at one of her and myself saying "me and mum ma" over and over. I can't wait to show them off to people, rather than just showing them to people on the computer or mini versions on my iPod.

I already need to go and buy either more albums or more page insert refills though. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home