Thursday, August 31, 2006

DigiScrapDivas (DSD) Grand Re-Opening pt2

So I have been a busy girl scrapping wise. But unfortunately I can't show you what I have been working on until the 1st.

I can tell you it is all with fab stuff which will be avaiable at the DSD Grand Re-Opening on Sep 1st. If you don't know about it yet (where have you been??!)

What You Need to Know:
Be at www.digiscrapdivas.com on Friday Sep 1st at 9am EST. What is the purpose of this 15 straight hours of FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

It will be a fun-filled day of crops, games and prizes as it will be a day to chat it up with each of the new designers. All chats will be held in the OPEN chat room. First chat begins at 9 am eastern and the last chat begins at 11 pm eastern. Please see the home page for a complete listing of all chat events.


Now I have to go and convert Melbourne, Australia time to EST so I can see just how much of it can join in on myself.
[edited to add]: 9a.m. Friday September 1, 2006 in EST converts to
12:00 Midnight Saturday September 2, 2006 in Australia/Melbourne... so looks like Im going to be up half the night at least and suffering the next day!

Should be lots and lots of fun though. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home