Thursday, August 03, 2006

New Look, a Few Kinks (fixed)

I got a little bored with the old look so here's something new.

I used Kathy Moore's In Bloom kit for the title banner and color scheme. Thanks Kathy :)

I do have a little kink in all this though.

the new look required me to change the BG color from white to black. No problem there.

But now i have some weird white border around my banner title image and i can't see anywhere (perhaps I am blind) how to get rid of it or at least make it black so it won't stand out.
If you can help me in this problem I would be super dooper happy.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

[edited to add]: Thanks so much to Genevieve over at DSD who helped me out with the problem as you can see it's all fixed now. Thanks ever so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Genevieve said...

Yay! Glad it worked! I didn't see your blog before, but this looks wonderful--especially love the header!

Fri Aug 04, 06:28:00 am 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

ohh love the new header Juzzie - looks stunning - and you know I like black hehe ;)

Mon Aug 07, 10:53:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home