Thursday, August 03, 2006

My week so far

OK I have had a good week. Didn't do much Monday or Tuesday. Yesterday I went to visit my favorite Aunt. It had been a while since I seen her and little Chelsea (her grandchild that she has custody of) has been looking forward to seeing Katrina since I mentioned I would pop over soon. I stayed for about 5 hours and enjoyed a lovely and peaceful afternoon chatting and watching the girls play together, even if it did mean breaking up a few tantrums from both girls because one had a toy the other wanted. Chelsea is almost 4 but doesn't quite understand that Katrina is younger than her and doesn't understand things the way she does. The fact Katrina is probably 1 cm shorter than her doesn't help, poor thing she's quite short for her age, but it runs on that side of the family.

Today I had tickets for the Mattel factory again. I wasn't as happy this time as I was after an Elmo of some sort and last time there were a few of them, this time not a single Elmo to be found. Damn. But I got a cool remote control pound puppy, a pick me pound puppy some Barbie stuff and a few books for Katrina's Power touch baby thinngie. So I'm sure over the next year or so the things that aren't suitable for Katrina can be given out as presents. we also got 30% off the already discounted prices which was just even more of an excuse to buy things to put away. lol.

Katrina is going through a Hi-5 craze this week. Good because it gives poor Dora a rest, though not totally. She is hooked on the Grow song and Dream on and keep s on asking me to sing them and she will try and sing along and dance with me. She gets so excited about it all too. So damn cute i tell you, but also rather annoying after the 50th time in a row of singing these 2 songs and she's still requesting you sing them again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home