Friday, September 01, 2006

Sick and Busy

So I have been suffering the last few days with a cold I must have picked up off Katrina. Katrina also seems to have got the symptoms back so it's been ohhh so fun. Yes that was being sarcastic.

But in the Digi scrap world things have been super busy. I have been working on this weeks Diva Dares Challenge... it's almost ready to post.

I have been a little impatiently waiting for the DSD Grand Re-opening. It's at midnight for me so hopefully Katrina stay asleep and Andrew doesn't bug me for the computer or anything else.

I applied for Shannon Lee Carlson's DT knowing full well I wouldn't be accepted and I wasn't but I received a $20 gift certificate for her designs at PDW what a beautiful soul she is. The best rejection I have ever received. Now I have to make some to to spend it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Hey Justine, hope your cold is easing! So how was the chat at DSD? I was plannign on staying up to participate but we were invited to a party so I was out! :( Oh, so sorry you did not get accepted to Shannon's CT (how come though you expected not to be choosen?) and yes, I agree, what a wonderful touch, giving you $20 to spend on her goodies! :) Take care, hun! oxox Nancy

Sun Sept 03, 04:31:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home