Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Updates

I have been a super bad blogger (i think thats just how I am though).

Katrina and I had been sick for a while and somewhere along the lines I got lazy as far as blogging goes.

On Sep 19th Katrina turned 2 years old. Wow I still can't believe it.

She had 2 little parties. 1 on the weekend before her birthday at her Grandma's House, where we had a barbecue and a cake with family. Grandma got a lovely Dora The Explorer cake and poor Katrina was quite upset that we cut up and ate Dora and Boots.

Then On Tuesday(the day of her birthday) we gave her her presents and had a few friends over and had another cake and I picked a Hi-5 one for her. She was so excited to see them on the cake, so I made sure that it was cut while she wasn't looking this time!

We went to the Royal Melbourne Show yesterday and it was lovely esp since it was Katrina's first time. Katrina really enjoyed the day and Andrew looked after all our stuff while Katrina and I went on a kiddies Train ride. She loved it and was saying chugga, chugga, toot, toot! all the way through. She loved seeing all the animals and she was able to pat some Dogs and a rat. We got bored of the cows easily as they weren't doing too much.

When we got home we opened up the few show bags we got. They were so expensive this year as to the point they really weren't worth getting but you can't go to the show and not get show bags so we got the 2 different Dora show bags and the Hi-5 one. I would have got the wiggles one but it was sold out.

She loves the instruments that were in the Hi-5 one. Our ears might not have the same feeling though as she has been bashing the symbols, rattling the tambourine and shaking the maracas. So good to see her having so much fun though.


I just finished up a PSD Template layout for a freebie. Don't know if anyone will want it though but here it is: Template Download
Please leave me a comment if you download and send me a link via email if you use it too.

Here is a layout I did using the template, though i have altered my layout slightly. Credits can be found here.

13 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Thank you for the template - my favorite way to scrap. My daughter's birthday is also Sept 19th (15th for her) - great to have Virgos around!

Thu Oct 05, 01:02:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice template. Thank you for sharing it!
Sue

Thu Oct 05, 01:04:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice template. thanks for sharing.

Thu Oct 05, 01:05:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice template. cg

Thu Oct 05, 01:36:00 am 2006  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks for sharing this nice template:)

Thu Oct 05, 01:49:00 am 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you for sharing your template.

Thu Oct 05, 02:48:00 am 2006  
Blogger Dana said...

Thank you for the template - it looks great.

Thu Oct 05, 07:58:00 am 2006  
Blogger lebjs said...

GREAT template!!! thank you for sharing it : )

Thu Oct 05, 07:52:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the cool template!

Thu Oct 05, 11:30:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the great template

Tue Oct 10, 08:30:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the template!

Tue Oct 10, 02:54:00 pm 2006  
Blogger LOTTIEFLA said...

Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us! Ok if I send you a link if I use your template to make a page?

Fri Oct 20, 11:01:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Mon Oct 23, 01:16:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home