Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Absense

I have had so much going on lately. So it's no real surprise to see I haven't blogged since October 9th! Eeek!

We have had 2 deaths in the family, one a suicide and the other a stillbirth. There has been lots of upheavil and I think I just needed some time out in my own head.

My computer died the other week too. Hopefully I will get my new one by the end of this week, so i dont have to sit on Andrew's computer again, as for one his chair totally sucks, its uncomfortable, its creaky and Its in the one place in the house that I can't use whenever i wish.

A few quick updates;

I have had 2 of my layouts published in 2 different magazines, 1 in Scrapbook Creations and another in the current Scrapbooking Memories (both Australian Mags)

Katrina is talking lots and lots and lots and did I mentions ever so cute.

This is just a heads up that i am still alive, just in case anyone does read or subscribe to my blog. Hopefully i can get a bit more active with this again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're doing okay, dear! Congrats on the two layouts, I know I read about one, but can't remember the second.

Enjoy your baby while she's small, they grow too fast!

Fri Dec 15, 12:45:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the tragedies. :( Hope you're feeling better.

Fri Dec 15, 02:05:00 am 2006  
Blogger Jodie said...

{{{ big hug}}} Hang in there :)

Fri Dec 15, 08:05:00 am 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

ohh Justine I'm sending you some mighty big hugs hun!! There is nothing anyone can truely say to these types of things... I'm sorry for your loss just doesn't seam to cut it does it?!

I hope your christmas is filled with some wonderful moments that just make you smile.

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}

Thu Dec 21, 03:51:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home